Are white women interested in in dating more classy black guys?

I've heard from people that most white women who are interested in black men trend to be trashy, mentally unstable or couldn't find a white guy to date them. I'm black and I'm curious to know if there are decent white women out there that date black guys with good jobs, college degrees, good incomes, and into white culture.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like classy, regardless of race. More to the point, I like "isn't an asshole" and "has some common interests with me" regardless of race. Degrees, incomes and good jobs are still works in progress with a lot of people in my age group, but I like a guy with ambition -one who says "yes, I can do that, I'm focused on my education/career and I'm gonna work to do as well as I can with it."

What Girls Said 5

• So you're pretty much asking , do white women go for black guys as a last resort because they can't find anything better?

Some white women are attracted to black men and do not see color as a barrier.

At least that's what I understand.

Whoever told you that seems Ignorant and is implying the black race is no good.
    They are pretty much saying low life whites go to black men because they aren't any better than themselves.

Don't listen to that corruption.

• There are actually people who don't even care about race ^

• Of course. Men attract the type of women they themselves are. For instance, look at Seal- he landed Heidi Klum. Women like men who have something to offer and feel secure around.

• i am not trashy by any means/i am sane (can b bitchy at times) and if i date a black man its because i find him attractive and want to kno him better end of story!!

• yes they are.

What Guys Said 8

• "I've heard from people that most white women who are interested in black men trend to be trashy, mentally unstable or couldn't find a white guy to date them"

You are smarter than believing that because race and skin color doesn't mean anything for a lot of people.

• Yes there are white women of all classes who are interested in men of other races.

• Yeah there are. My cousin is white and she's married to a successful black businessman. She's not trashy

• Some might be

• SOME... SOME of em...

• Why are you guys so caught up on white girls? It's unhealthy for everyone.

• Sheesh, white women would date any black guy.. Go in for the kill bruh.

• they interested in classy guys in general.