Are flowers too much?

On a second date, or If I were to plan something where I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend and then give her flowers? Or would it be best to keep the conversation casual when asking her out?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Not too much.

• that's cute

• No, flowers are amazing and most women love them. My husband gave me flowers on our second date (coincidentally) and I thought about him every time I looked at them- it's thoughtful and will make her think of you even when you aren't there/aren't talking to her at the moment. Plus if she lives at home her mom will like you more

What Guys Said 5

• kinda ol fashioned if u ask me

• Girls Looooooooooooooooooooove flowers. It's not too much. If you are afraid of it being too much just get like 1 or 2 roses, no need to cart around a bouquest of 2dozen longstems brother.

• Go for it. It will separate you from most guys she and he GFs have dated.

• Poll this post

• It's a bit old fashioned, plus they're a pain in the ass to carry around on the rest of the date. But she might like it, it is romantic.