Ladies (and fellas) who use online dating sites, what are your intentions if/when you give a guy your number who lives far away?

Are you actually considering something long distance or do you just like talking to that person.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I did date someone who lives far, far away (I first knew him online, though not from a dating site). I'm still open to this idea, I don't mind long distance as long as we have the same purpose regarding our relationship.

• What was your intention from the beginning?

• I want a companion, someone to love and eventually marry and build a family with. I just never care about dating and sleeping around. And if he lives far away, I stil don't mind. If we survive the long distance and become really serious I will move to him, or if I don't like his place we'll find a new place that suits both of us.

What Girls Said 3

• Normally its just talking unless you spark her interests.

• what happens for you if a guy sparks your interests?

• As long as we have the same goals for the relationship and our individual lives.

• I used to, and yeah, to either have a long distance relationship or friendship

• i am just talking.

What Guys Said 1

• chances r minimum then bro