Guys, how can I be a good girlfriend?

I want to be the best possible girlfriend I can be. Any tips on things I can do to be better than other girls?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• be the best possible you, that's who the guy fell for

What Guys Said 19

• be genuine towards him and loyal, this is a great place to start, he will really like this, x

• Act like yourself and then some guy will come along who likes you for that, and then you don't have to try.

• be very nice 2 him maybe? :)

• Do you want to be better than other girls?
    Why?
    I mean, no need to be good girl friend in this whole world because your are not a girlfriend to this world you are the girlfriend of your man so be a person what you are because you need a boyfriend who accepts you as you are.
    But small thing be a good human not only to your man to all then he can think like you are a goodhuman.
    good luck😊

• If you compliment me and do small things to make my life easier I'd be so happy :)
    This is assuming that I'm giving you a lot of attention and love in the first place yup yup...

• The best girlfriend I had was mad calm.

Not all the time, but she could look at me in a way, like just look me into the eyes for a really long time, without saying a thing, where I just knew she really cared about me.

She made me feel noticed.

• Listen to your man and see what he wants. If you are able to do what he asks, then do it. If not, then explain to him why you can't or won't.

• Dear friend you want to be good girlfriend its a good thing.. But to find out and to let me help you please you should mention the bad things or what makes you uncomfortable to say this... So maybe after you mention your reasons i can give you good answer... " to be continued "

• be open, honest, listen more than you talk, voice your opinion, stand up for yourself but listen to his needs, be close but not clingy... be yourself

• Cook, clean and wear a bikini all day 😎

No serously, just be respectful, give each other space, don't be demanding or jealous but don't be a kiss up.

• By not cheating, by accepting his flaws, by reminding him that you love him dearly, by surprising him with his favorite food, we love food okay... we love food.

• Just be a good person don't complicate things don't complain too much about the stuff that doesn't matter just be there when your boyfriend needs them be willing to talk about your day and be thankful when he does something nice for you

• Maybe text him first i know this is usually considered the guys role to text first but we love to know that you care about us and sending a nice text does make our day. Also not being afraid to act casual around him is a plus.

• Just be yourself and don't overreact like girls tend to do. The best way is to be in good terms with his buddies "the guys". Once he sees that, you will have earned a lot of respect!

• blowjobs, surprise sex, sex outfits

• Take control of things, like when going up bases.

• Communicate and don't expect your boyfriend to read your mind. That and always put out and be sexy

• first stop trying to be better than other girls just be nice, girls may not understand this but men don't get treated as good as women do, so treating him good will do everything

• Punch him in the weiner at least once a day