Guys, if u took a girl out for dinner, paid for both of u and she didn't say thank you what would u think?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• She don't need to at thank you but she should it in her actions but some times you can't give the correct signs which your man can understand or he may fail to understand so if you say thanks it would be cool because everyone can understand what you are feeling.
    I hope this helps you

What Guys Said 19

• I would instantly think that she thought the date went badly and has no plans to see me again, but I would be overly polite towards her to make her feel a little uncomfortable about being rude because manners cost nothing, x

• Either a gold digger, someone with bad manners, or a girl that thinks she deserves to be treated like a queen.
    Whatever I may think, it's all negative, I most likely won't date her again, unless we really connected during dinner.

• She probably already failed the door test before this so I doubt we'd be at dinner.

• bad gal... bad gal... 8)

• A thank you is not necessary, but it would definitely be appreciated.

• It wouldn't matter to me as long as we had a nice conversation and she made me feel special and valuable at some point in the date...

• My first thought would be that she just forgot to say it. I know that if your having a good time with someone you are so focused on the great time your having that please and thank you are thrown out the window. Maybe she likes me so much it just slipped her mind. If she later told me she didn't say thank you on purpose i would probably think its rude but not the end of the world. If she is just being mean than she is not the person for me.

• I would think she was an ill-manner boor. Don't like inconsiderate people.

• I would bide my time, ask her out again when appropriate, take her immediately to the most dangerous part of town and make her exit your vehicle. It is completely legal and perhaps the best way to teach the young lady some manners.

• I wouldn't think anything of it. i paid for dinner of my choice. her company should be welcome enough that a thankyou isn't necessary

• minus points

• I would think she is rude and maybe i won't have a second date...

• No second date.

• that she took me for granted. That she was inconsiderate.

• I'd think its the last date

• "Sheesh not even a thank you? She's not worth it." :-/

• She's not well mannered

• I would think this the 22st century why am I buying dinner. If u wsnt to make it ip buy him dinner next time

• n/a, because i wouldn't pay for her.