Am I friendzoned?

well, my crush begun a week ago to tell me about his great "sex" adventures when he has one nightstands or trades nudes with some girls and i act like i don't care at all and talk about it like it's not a big deal and that i feel "happy" for him to get laid but I'm damn jealous and mad! he keeps telling me when trading nudes and shows me some pics, i laugh and tell him if they're hot or not and stuff, he said I'm the only one he talks to about this but we don't have any other topic right now it drives me insane... i don't know how to feel about this... there were going rumors about us recently dating each other and he got a pic of me and him as his profile pic in facebook, we go out very often, tell each other "i love u" at least once a day and we always playfight at school, but i get sad when we talk about his "adventures", i don't want to get rejected since he's obviously not interested by showing me these things and he told me that his last relation ship is 3 years ago, he never felt in love since then, anyway my friends sometimes look at me with these smug smiles when I'm around him and he probably noticed it since they're so obvious (they are doing it all the time) and we play along and act like a couple to annoy them, but guys am i friendzoned? 😖

Most Helpful Guy

• seems so... but y u think it's bad?

• umm... because i really like him more than just friends

• you are, that's not good for you

• i'm nooooooot >.<

What Guys Said 3

• Possibly but, you have options:

Option #1 (and what I believe to be the best): Talk to him and be honest about your feelings. I understand this may seem like a risk but, nothing in life worth having comes easily or without risk.

Option #2: Consider that by gauging your reactions to his endeavors he may in fact be testing the waters for your affection?

Option #3: Mirror his actions/accounts and gauge HIS reactions.

Hope this helps and I wish you the best!

• Yes you are!

• I think it looks like you were friendzoned.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes you are, if he liked you in a different way then he wouldn't tell you about his conquests.

• i dont think so!