Is it possible to find a girl that genuinly feels the same and will not cheat?

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely. You just have to go after women who are more mature than the ones you've been dating so far.

What Girls Said 5

• Make her your priority... That doesn't mean you can't hang with your friends, have time to yourself, spend a boat load of money on her, or that you have to dote on her. It means if she's trying to talk to you pay attention (pause the game). Women talk to further develop their relationships. If you can't be bothered to listen and actually hear what she's saying, she will eventually loo elsewhere for an emotional connection or support; regardless of how great the sex might be, how much money you make etc. 99% of the time cheating happens on an emotional level before it ever turns physical.

For me personally, I lived in a terrible relationship for years because I kept hoping he would make me his priority again. It took one man who actually listened to remind me of how that felt, and as soon as I realized how badly my own needs were not being met I walked away from the relationship I'd invested years in.

Emotional attachment isn't created or destroyed overnight. It isn't the big gestures that wins or keeps the girl, it's the small things you do everyday. Remembering how she takes her coffee, a passionate kiss when she doesn't expect it, a little playful flirtation, getting her that book she mentioned wanting to read, being present when your talking to her regardless of whether it's in person, text or over the phone. There are a million things you can do everyday to show her she means more to you then a way to get your rocks off, without becoming clingy or overbearing and they all stem from paying attention when she talks to you.

• ummm obviously...

• Of course it is.

• Of course it is you just have to know don't always go by looks get to know her heart as well

• it's possible.

What Guys Said 4

• gen... wot?

honestly u mean i guess... and yeah there r gals like this around 8)

• Go to church.

• I sure hope so because I am searching for the same girl lol

• To find a girl who won't cheat is, very very rare.