Would you date a former prostitute?

I was wondering what the men thought about seriously dating a woman who was an ex-prostitute? Would you take a woman like that seriously, considering all the things she went through? And girls, would you date a former male prostitute?

• Yes, I would give him/her a chance.
    14% (3)25% (14)22% (17)Vote
  • Maybe, I would consider it.
    29% (6)29% (16)29% (22)Vote
  • No, I wouldn't even consider it.
    57% (12)46% (25)49% (37)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|25

Most Helpful Guy

• There are so many reasons for a girl being a prostitute. The worst maybe through financial desperation. Especially if she has a kid to look after. Not a very nice position to be in.
    If it's to feed a drug or alcohol habit, then it's rather of her own making. I would not look twice at a girl like that, not necessarily because she is or was a prostitute, but because she was into drugs. You can never be quite sure if she's going to relapse.

So, yes I would date an ex-prostitute, but with some reservations.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• I wouldn't judge her and think that she was a horrible person.
    But still I wouldn't want her as a girlfriend. The thought of being like the 1027th sexual partner she's had is not that alluring to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • if she's cool I would.

0|0
    0|1
  • Does she look like this?

http://i.imgur.com/q9u1hQm.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • sure i respect pros :)

0|0
    0|0
  • If she was forced by the mafia, I may, and she would have to be really hot, and nice and checked for STDs. If she's not clean I'm out.

If she was a prostitute for her own account, to make money, then no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never even consider it. I have certain limits for someone's past.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be fine being friends with one, but an ex-prostitute would conflict with my values since I have a more careful and reserved view on sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • no way, ever. i had a relative who was a call girl for a while, and selling the act of intimacy and affection destroyed her ability to be warm and affectiate with even her own daughter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I don't want to risk getting potential sexual diseases. However, I absolutely wouldn't mind being friends though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if I'm absolutely sure she's not one of those girls who will cheat on me then make me raise the child she had behind my back.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have no issue with being friends with one. I can do that. But according to my values and beliefs and sexually speaking, Morally speaking, My conservative views about sex would not let things progress in a romantic sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dated several in the past. They just didn't happen to charge money is all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I'm good. Not for me..

0|0
    0|0
  • I would, no problem with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, only a currently working one. (sarcasm)

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on if you have STDs.

0|0
    0|0
  • You know, for someone who wants to have sex only after marriage, she would be an abomination.

0|0
    0|0
  • FORGET DAT.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess if she got herself cleaned up like checked for any diseases.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's at best a maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably not

0|0
    0|0
  • I might consider it. Everyone deserves a second chance in life.

0|0
    0|0
  • what is a farmer prostitute she takes care of tired farmers?

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I wouldn't consider a girl that thinks so casually about sex.
    I've never understood why some people are uppity about prostitutes though. A lot of girls open their legs to randoms guys. The only difference is that the prostitute takes money for it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• He would have to be tested for every kind of STD's or disease possible. If they are 100% clean then I can easily forget what they used to do.

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as they were a decent person and didn't have the gift that keeps on giving, then yes I would give them a chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope , never.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't sorry.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • would they know how to or just motoric