Would you date a former prostitute?

I was wondering what the men thought about seriously dating a woman who was an ex-prostitute? Would you take a woman like that seriously, considering all the things she went through? And girls, would you date a former male prostitute?

• Yes, I would give him/her a chance.
  • Maybe, I would consider it.
  • No, I wouldn't even consider it.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are so many reasons for a girl being a prostitute. The worst maybe through financial desperation. Especially if she has a kid to look after. Not a very nice position to be in.
    If it's to feed a drug or alcohol habit, then it's rather of her own making. I would not look twice at a girl like that, not necessarily because she is or was a prostitute, but because she was into drugs. You can never be quite sure if she's going to relapse.

So, yes I would date an ex-prostitute, but with some reservations.

What Guys Said 24

• I wouldn't judge her and think that she was a horrible person.
    But still I wouldn't want her as a girlfriend. The thought of being like the 1027th sexual partner she's had is not that alluring to me.

• if she's cool I would.

• Does she look like this?

http://i.imgur.com/q9u1hQm.jpg

• sure i respect pros :)

• If she was forced by the mafia, I may, and she would have to be really hot, and nice and checked for STDs. If she's not clean I'm out.

If she was a prostitute for her own account, to make money, then no.

• I would never even consider it. I have certain limits for someone's past.

• I would be fine being friends with one, but an ex-prostitute would conflict with my values since I have a more careful and reserved view on sex.

• no way, ever. i had a relative who was a call girl for a while, and selling the act of intimacy and affection destroyed her ability to be warm and affectiate with even her own daughter.

• Nope. I don't want to risk getting potential sexual diseases. However, I absolutely wouldn't mind being friends though.

• Only if I'm absolutely sure she's not one of those girls who will cheat on me then make me raise the child she had behind my back.

• I would have no issue with being friends with one. I can do that. But according to my values and beliefs and sexually speaking, Morally speaking, My conservative views about sex would not let things progress in a romantic sense.

• I have dated several in the past. They just didn't happen to charge money is all.

• Nah, I'm good. Not for me..

• I would, no problem with me.

• No, only a currently working one. (sarcasm)

• Depends on if you have STDs.

• You know, for someone who wants to have sex only after marriage, she would be an abomination.

• FORGET DAT.

• I guess if she got herself cleaned up like checked for any diseases.

• That's at best a maybe.

• probably not

• I might consider it. Everyone deserves a second chance in life.

• what is a farmer prostitute she takes care of tired farmers?

• No. I wouldn't consider a girl that thinks so casually about sex.
    I've never understood why some people are uppity about prostitutes though. A lot of girls open their legs to randoms guys. The only difference is that the prostitute takes money for it.

What Girls Said 8

• He would have to be tested for every kind of STD's or disease possible. If they are 100% clean then I can easily forget what they used to do.

• As long as they were a decent person and didn't have the gift that keeps on giving, then yes I would give them a chance.

• Nope , never.

• No, I wouldn't sorry.

• Yes, I don't care.

• would they know how to or just motoric

• No, I would not.

• Nope I would not.