I feel SO bad about this please help?

So my boyfriend (of only 2 weeks) Said that he wanted us to have our first kiss today. I said okay and I PROMISED that I would kiss him. Well when it came time for us to leave to go to our buses I knew he was going to do it then so instead of waiting for him like I usually do I just went to my bus. He texted me asking where I was and if I was waiting for him and I said yes and lied and he couldn't find me so he texted me and said "Just get on your bus" and by the time the buses left I felt SO terrible because I know he's been wanting to kiss me and it'll be my first kiss so I'm terrified and I've done this to him before which makes it worse. A few times I lied to him and told him the same things because I was scared that he would kiss me. I just feel like we're moving too fast but everyone keeps telling me that I should have kissed him already because it's been two weeks. I texted him apologizing and he won't answer me. I'm afraid that he's gonna dump me ALREADY because I flake out on him all the time. How do I fix this situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• can u apologize at him? did u?

• Yes I texted him and apologized but he won't answer me

What Guys Said 3

• The thing is you are obviously not ready. I hope he won't dump you, and that he can forgive you. But please, from now on, be honest with him, or any future boyfriend! In doing so, you will be honest with yourself.

Maybe next time you see him, just go up to him and surprise him with a big kiss WITHOUT it being arranged. Even if it is in front of your mates and his mates. It's worth a try. Others may not agree, but I know it would work for me!!

• Tell him you are sorry you are really nervous and you feel that things are going to fast and you want to slow down. TWO WEEKS are you kidding? That is not even close to long enough to be starting to kiss lol it took a lot longer than that for my last girlfriend and I to start kissing

• Ur gonna be fine be honest and tell him u got nervous

What Girls Said 3

• Stop flaking. Tell him you aren't ready, just because he wants it, doesn't mean you have to as well. But stop ditching him and be honest or you'll hurt him more. If he can't accept that, then move on, he should understand that you aren't ready.

• Why dont u want to kiss him? Dont you like him?

• I like him a lot I just don't know how to kiss, I've never kissed anyone before

• When i had my first kiss i too was scared but when i looked at him it just happened naturally, because he was the one i liked and trusted. He knew it was my first kiss so he went easy on me. So just dont worry.

• stop flaking on him!