Guys, is shy girls a turn off for you?

is shy girls turn off for u?
would u date a shy girl? and why?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not necessarily a Turn off, however, I only date outgoing girls really. Just my preference, I have a great time talking/flirting with girls that are really outgoing, flirty, etc. Just be yourself but your best self--take your personality and let it shine out to the world just take your characteristics and amplify it.

What Guys Said 19

• Not a turn off but many shy girls hide behind their shield and are difficult to contact. Then people give up trying.

• As long as she co. es off as shy it's adorable. I've seen shy people who have a don't approach me look. Make sure you smile and look at them. If you look embarrassed and blush guys will think it's cute. So don't be afraid to look directly at the guy then have whatever shy reaction you usually do. It's adorable 😊

• not at all... if she's pretty ok

• I like shy and sensitive girls.

• Shy girls can be very attractive because you get to open them up, like a flower. I would and have dated such women.

• Not my type. I have nothing against them, it's just I don't notice them as possible partners in the first place.

• shy as in need to be approached to talk? no , but shy as in no matter how hard you try she won't open up , no i dont need that.

• Not a turn off in itself but if a girl is shy then she will never speak to me so nothing will ever happen.

• Nope, shy girls are cute!

• Shy girls are a big turn-on. Too bad they are so rare.

• I think so as long as it's not too extreme.

• Yes i would cause i was shy guy until that got me nowhere

• explain why?
      also u shy or extravert

• Nope not at all... a little shy is alwaus attractive... too much shy can be bad though... LOL

• what is too much shy?

• So shy that she is quite most of the time and doesn't talk much... doesn't express much?

• And what is a little shy

• It is a turn off. It makes it more difficult for me to try to converse with a girl.

• No it isn't

• Not one bit

• shy girls a so sexy haha :) :P

• I like shy girls, usually because they have such a good heart and aren't an absolute bitch like what I seem to come across often, they tend to be more leanient too which is lovely, I don't want to feel like after 2 months dating I'm going to be emotionally blackmailed to go town and spend like £300 on stuff for her.

• So u think u will not spent money on shy girls?

• No no not like that, I would be happy to, I would go through hell to make her happy. It's just better you'll feel more appriciated for doing these things with a shy girl than a more 'out there' girl.

• Na, I like it.

• why u like it

• I think it's cute, she's probably not a bitch if she's a bit shy.