I don't ever re-date girls who I've broken up with me, and if they cheat it's an automatic break up.
- Way to strict5% (1)5% (1)5% (2)Vote
- Ease up a little16% (3)19% (4)18% (7)Vote
- Not too strict58% (11)48% (10)52% (21)Vote
- Not strict enough21% (4)19% (4)20% (8)Vote
- Your a dick.0% (0)9% (2)5% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
spot on actually.
1. breaking up is the end. She broke your trust, and you can't get back what you had. That or you two proved to be incompatible. Trying again won't work.
So she got her chance, and failed.
2. Cheating is the end too. She violated the very foundations of a relationsh; trust and being monogamous. Likely you can't repair that, nor can you truly forgive her. And if she can do it once, then she's able to do so again (many cheaters have said that the first time is the hardest, and the next times just get easier and easier).
I honestly think this should be the standard. Some things are not meant to be forgiven, and some things are not meant to be. Accept that reality, and live according to it.0