Help with clingy guy?

I met this guy 4 days ago and went on one date the next day. But he's too clingy. The first day we met he wanted me to come play video games by his house and asked me jokingly to cuddle him (weird). He's always trying to make plans when we communicate and its the first and only thing he really talks about. I'm busy like everyone else with a job, family, friends and when I decline he will still push on, even asking me again and the next day too like "oh I miss you, would love to see you today can you come see me?" even though I told him i couldn't before. The day after the date he wanted to see me even though I mentioned to him I had a long work day and commute and got home late from the date. Today he said "Hows your day... i'm sick i need you to bring me medicine... How was work I got a better job so we can go xyz.. I actually told him after that that I don't know when we'd hang out next since I work and have other plans and family just like him, so I'd tell him when I was free. A few texts later he sent me a pic of a speedo asking if I'd go to the beach with him if he wore it, later he is talking about going to amusement parks, etc. I like that he likes me and I do like him, but I am really put off. I mean is so hard for him to ask me to go to the movie whenever I'm free then move on with the convo without going back to talking about hanging out repeatedly after I explained Im a busy person? I'm honestly not free til another week! I shouldn't have to decline every day and we just went out too and just met. How should I approach this situation?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dang, I'm stressed out for you. Lol. Some guys can be overwhelming. I dealt with a really clingy guy. I had to be honest with him and say that I needed my space sometimes. He admitted to me that he was clingy and he just wanted to be with his woman all the time. I can't handle that. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I literally had panic attacks while dealing with him. That's never happened to me before. He knew how I felt, but continued to come on strong. He would even get mad if I didn't answer his calls/texts. Obviously, it didn't work out. He tried again months later. I had to start ignoring him because he just wouldn't quit and he wouldn't listen to me. I feel for ya. You really need to be open and honest, though. Just don't do it in away that would hurt him. Good luck!

What Guys Said 3

• You should tell him straight up that he's being clingy af and if he ever wants to hangout again he has to act normal

• He wanted you to come play video games? ... lol... just lol

• If this is clingy to you, you need to find a busier guy and let him find a girl that is more interested in him.

• by the way i wanted to let you know I've now know this guy 6 days and haven't seen him since... he asked me if he could stop by my job to see me... I work in a private home with elderly people. Do you still think his behaviour is acceptable?

• meanwhile we live close and both have cars. I asked him to wait til im free ill tell him, instead he wants to come to my job. I think it way crosses the line.

• You are paranoid, at least he asked. Who cares, ditch him. He wasn't your type and you made that clear, you want a guy you'll never see.

What Girls Said 2

• you need a break or at least some space

• tell him that you just want some space.