Girls, Im average looking and really hot girls like me, why?

Okay so Im not ugly but Im not good looking I consider myself slightly below Average but for some reason hot girls like really got girls like me. Im not complaining but I would never date those girls because Id be wayy to insecure. I tend to go for normal cute girls but I wonder why hot girls sometimes try to pick me up or chat me at uni.

I always ppolitely reject them and usually become friends with then but why would a really gorgeous woman with a nice fit body want to. Be with an average looking guy?

I dress , groom and smell good at all times tho that might be it

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you feel insecure dating hot girls? lol you should for sure go out with some of them and if there is a connection it wouldn't matter :D Id say its cuz your cute and have a kind and fun personality and great hygiene, you just gotta work on your own self confidence. Looks are not everything, you need to be able to accept that you can deserve a good looking woman because of your personality and if she's interested she probably thinks your super attractive. Looks are very subjective. Go out with the pretty girls!!!

What Girls Said 14

• There are a few possibilities.
    1 you're insecure and actually more attractive than you think
    2 your definition of "hot girls" is different than "a lot of guys" definition of hot girls so they "aren't as hot" as you think (this sounds horribly rude but you know what I mean)
    3 they don't care about looks and your personality, etc. makes up for your supposed lack in the appearance department
    4 they're insecure and so they lowered their standards

• Because not everyone cares about looks.

Also, they probably view you to be much better looking than you are giving yourself credit for.

• You feel more comfortable going for average/cute girls... why wouldn't they feel more comfortable going for average/cute guys?

Women and men have the same insecurities, we just sometimes present them differently

• I wouldn't be able to trust a really good looking girl even tho what you say makes a lor of sense

• I can talk and make feriends with people fine I'm only clueless about flirting lol

• Then I would question your diagnosis. Aspergers doesn't effect one part of social interaction and not the other.

• You should let us be the judge of that. Often people don't give their self in enough credit and are way too hard on their self.

But besides that you might be a really nice guy/gentleman or bestow other qualities that we like.

• Ill let them be the judge of my looks but I still will turn them down for a cute average girl I would never be with a girk That hot

• You make it up in other ways? You reject them? What a fucktard.

• Well I would think she would cheat on me or something. Maybr catch the attetion of a lot of other men.

• No, I can tell you're not the 'self pitying' type, I just think you should stop rejecting these beautiful girls for your reasoning.

• Well I dont date them because if I dont feel secure I would probably turn into a jealous psycho since I would think they are gonna leave me for a pretty boy. I mean thats how I feel Id get thats why

• Why would you reject a girl, this is probably just insecurity talking. Besides you might have a really awesome personality.

• be happy.. and enjoy the attention.. :)

• I kinda enjoy it I just dont go along with it and usually reject them

• Attraction has nothing to do with looks it's up to biology. Give it a chance maybe setting could come out of it. Don't let your insecurity get in the way of things. You should get out of your comfort zone and maybe that can help you.

• Personality and the way you present yourself is a huge factor. Maybe that's what attracts them. :)
    And what's there to be insecure about?

• The fact that they might leave me for a better looking guy at any given moment

• Awh.. Then go for someone you think is worth it. :D

• You probably have a great personality. Also maybe you think you're below average but girls don't.

• you are just a humble person.
    people like that.

• *ahem* humble brag

• It's not always about looks, you know
    Personality is important too

• your personality maybe.