Guys in their late 20's, would you date a girl my age?

Would you consider her too old (since I hear many men prefer 18/19 year old ladies)? Too young? Or the right age?
I know that age isn't that much of an important factor when it comes to dating, but I'm curious.

• Too old
    6% (3)
  • Too young
    22% (11)
  • The right age
    72% (35)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I would date habibti. ;)

• <3 <3 <3

• After one day? No habibi, I can't wait one whole day :/

• Eh it will make you more curious, I have to go, after 24 hours we would date. ;)

What Guys Said 26

• 20yo?
    Hm, i doubht a person in the late 20's (let's say 26+) would consider it, not because of your looks, but because of where you are in life. You're not done with education, and you're still not nearly ready to settle down. Him on the other hand, might quite likely be. Also he'd likely be A LOT more mature than you, and probably treat love differently than you.
    It would be hard to do and get to work, that's why.

A person in their early 20's (say 24-) might (especialyl those in the age 19-22), mainly since you're more or lss the same age, still haven't settled down, and likely shares the need to be free and do crazy stuff.

Personally, at the age of 26+, i'd consider it a no go, for the reasons listed above.

A good formula to find acceptable dating deviation is ([your age]-18)-+50%. But never cross the age of concent unless the difference is less than a year. so for a 30yo, the range would be 24-36 years old.

• may i answer as well even if i'm mid-20s?

and yesssssss... u are a gr8 gal, so i'd do :D

• A 20 year old, if at least above-average in maturity in relation to her peers... then I'd consider it.

I'm 29 and so many females 21 and under, behave like children compared to me.

Maybe because I'm looking for something serious at this point in my life now.

• Maturity has to be there, as well as an understanding of how the relationship works. I dated someone who is your age and thought that flirting around was okay because I'd fight for her. She didn't know that you can flirt with only one person at a time, she also said I didn't know much because I hadn't been in as many relationships as she had. The fight fir each other isn't to entice, but to protect one another's heart.

• I tend to like younger girls (there's always exceptions to the rule, though! I've met some cool 30+ year old women), but they have to be at least somewhat mature and also interesting. We have to be able to talk.

• I like 20 year old girls more than 18

• I would in theory.

But in real life, I have yet to find a 20 years old girl, that doesn't sound too young when she starts talking.
    I think it's starts being more realistic when she hits 24-25.

• there's something happening when they're done with college, isn't there XD
      I've never been in the states, but it seems to me that the level of drama peaks during high school, then dies down throughout college. At least that's how it seems like over here in norway. Seems like priorities change a little too, and that affects the datign scene.
      Though, i shouldn't speak too much, should i... (at least judging by my age)

• it's about having the same concerns in life. A person in college around 20 years old wants to have fun, a person close to 30 who works want something serious or even have a family.
      It's risky to waste more years with someone who could leave you after a years or 2 because she feels she has not had enough experience yet to decide what and who she wants in life

• I just turned 27, damn I feel old as fuck lol sometimes I parked in handicap spots and at restaurants to ask for senior citizen discount that's how old I feel lol jk yes I absolutely would date anyone in their twenties.

Age is whatever. I've met women 20 or 21 and have it more together than women 30 years old, so it's totally individualized.

• Trust me, most guys of any age would date you if you were a good person and attractive.

• If her personality was amazing, definitely.
    Apart from that, too immature

• Guess it depends on your maturity level. I've dated 30 year olds that still act like kids and dated 19 year olds that were way over their time.

• Late 20s guys prefer 18 year olds?
    Where did you hear that?
    That is only true for total creeps and playboys.
    My 29 year old friend slept with a 18 year old a few weeks ago and people are still ripping him for it. It's just creepy.

• It has to be said though that a 20 year old would be grouped into the same category as an 18 year old. It's usually not until 22 or 23 that women are a bit more adult.

• My dating age range is 20 to 30 (more preference for the older ones, though).
      Based on that range, tell me if any age is too old for me to date.

• 25ish max.
      Older than that and guys aren't interested in 'dating' in the same way.
      its either having a proper girlfriend without the fake crap or a pure adult friend

• would make myself feel like an old creep... probably not.

• Wow, really?😯
      Well, that's an unexpected answer, lol.

• The age gap between me and you is 9 years.

• But still I don't know would have to test it

• I'd date you no matter what :) I might be too old for you though... I'm turning 27 haha.

• Sure, why not? As long as the younger girl has a great personality I'm not too concerned about age, though I probably would not 'seek' it lower than 20!

• 30 counts as late 20s right? :D Right? :( Anyway, I would date a 20 year old, if we had a click.

• 18/19 is basically 20, it's the same thing. Good age. Don't ever get older and you're swell. lol

• You're 20... How is that too old from 18 and 19?
    Shit, old enough.

• Correction: a little** too old.

• Would've been nice to specify -_-

• Okay, my bad.

• Ya, I would.

• Too young for me. I prefer older women.

• only if i was wealthy.

• Wouldn't be my first choice. There would definitely have to be some natural chemistry there.

• I thought it was funny how two guys (assuming in their late 20's) voted "A", as if 18-20 year old girls are too "old" lol.

• Yes I would

• Right age if you ask me, but I'm not in my late 20's

• If she seems mature for her age, I'd consider it for the right girl ;)

• I like the other pic on your profile