At what age will a guy no longer be able to get a young woman?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the guy. Most guys over 35 that I know don't stand a chance, but then again look at people like George Clooney.

What Girls Said 4

• That depends on how you classify a "young woman." Keep in mind, there's a difference between can and should. Just because you CAN do something, doesn't mean you SHOULD.

• I mean adult women, but early twenties or maybe 18 or 19.

• 30, maybe. Any well-adjusted woman in her early 20s isn't going to be interested in a man old enough to be her father or grandfather. And quite honestly, what would they have in common much older than that?

• Depends on how good your physique, looks etc are in old age

• How are you defining young?

• I don't think there is one.

• You think guys of any age can pull it off?

What Guys Said 6

• It depends on many things like looks and personality.

I'm 35 but most people guess that I'm around 25 or something. So the girls who are interested in me are usually in their mid 20's.

• I mean my question would be.. Why would you want a woman so much younger than you? When I get older I can't see myself desiring someone with much less life experience than me I don't care how attractive they are.

• I'm 32 and I think my days with young women are over😢 that's why my friend... never ever EVER heed the advice "just wait and love will happen". You wait and wait and then miss this window when you older.

• Well I'm 28 and I've got an 18 year old interested in me.

Girls that age tend to be more superficial so they are going to judge you more on your looks than your personality unless you've got money. There are many motivators for a young woman and an older man can easily take advantage of that if you know what to look for.

Honestly though, I'm not really that kind of guy. It's just by chance an 18 year old started to fancy me. I usually won't date anyone under 21.

• the age you become broke

• Past thirty.