21 years old never had a girlfriend and I feel depressed about it what should I do?

i am literally in the verge of killing myself because of it

Most Helpful Girl

• There's plenty of fish in the sea as they say. Everyone has a chance. Just because you haven't had one yet doesn't mean it's a bad thing. There are so many relationships that have problems especially in youth. The older you are the more mature you'll be (hopefully) and the wiser decisions you'll make when it comes to relationships. And therefore the less likely you'll get your heart broken. You'll find someone. And there are many people like you. But you can't expect anything to happen if you don't make the effort. Just be yourself. Approach people. And remember that personality is more important than looks. I'm 17 so what would I know. But I hope it helped.

What Girls Said 3

• Quit being melodramatic. Go out and approach women. Make an effort.

• Instead of wallowing in your sorrows (that's unattractive), go out and start talking to women. If you want a girlfriend, you're going to have to put in some effort.

• just find a girl!

What Guys Said 6

• well you can start by going outside and getting yourself accustomed to approaching random women, so you develop some confidence in yourself. I'd shoot for one girl a day, then build up from there.

• bloke! you dont need a bloody woman to make your happy, go get a hobby or do more time doing things you enjoy doing im 20 never been in a relationship, never had a girlfriend, still a virgin, i just come to the point of its just one of them! somethings ent ment to be, thought fuck it i go gym 2wice a day every day and i started my own business up too :) i hope you find a solution tho , best of luck buddy :)

• prostitute

only option 8)

• Have you actually, y'know tried? Put some effort in.

• no because i don't have any self esteem and i am terrified of rejection

• What do you have to lose at this point?

• multiple rejections will make me more depressed

• you got plenty of time bro just relax and have fun. I dated a girl when I was your age and she cheated on me which hurt even worse. girls your age are terrible girlfriends anyway women don't start acting normal until around 25 tbh..

• Rather than staring at the computer screen all day wondering why you don't have a date, go outside and talk to women. Problem solved.