Would you date someone who was hot, nice, smart, and a little funny like 25% of the time, but was socially awkward?

Like they can have problems holding conversation, 50% of the time theyre social skills are off and sometimes it can be confusing to have a conversation with them or you'll be talking then there'd be silences Throughout the convo. The other 50% you are hitting it off and having a great time. And they are funny 25% of the time. They look cool so strangers and people they meet are really respectful to them if they dont let their awkwardness get too bad and outweigh the effect of when theyre being good socially.

• Yes i'd date them
  • Yes i'd date them but id be embarrassed to be seen in public with them
  • No i wouldn't date them

Most Helpful Guy

• Women say they will because it sounds inclusive and accepting, but when the reality of a guy who can't talk is right in front of their faces, watch how quickly they write him off. The answer is a resounding no.

• Really? it doesn't stop him from getting laid with hot girls, but he wasn't sure about if he's actually a guy she'd date

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, I would.

• As long as he isn't awkward around me.

• Sure, sounds fine.

What Guys Said 4

• No problem because I am not one to need a lot of social interaction with everyone else, it is only her I would care about.

• hahahahah sure y not?

ths is a minor flaw ;)

• Social awkwardness is an attractive quality in a girl.

• In my personal experience with this, the answer is usually no. I get hit on a lot but I haven't been on a date in years. It hasn't been for a lack of trying. I've given up on dating for a while.

• Im sorry about that. When do they start losing interest, is it when they first meet you that you notice a change in excitement or is it later? Im curious, cuz if i mess up when we first meet then it goes bad.

As long as thats not her first impression and as im talking to her after we met for the first time, as long as i dont appear to be creepy , a douche, or a loser they end up making sexual advances later on. but i never tried to date them and i dont want to so i dont know if im more than a hookup to these girls

• Usually takes a few weeks before they lose interest. It's weird because I'm awkward but I'm not that awkward so I don't see why they don't look past it. It's already happened like 3 times this year so I just give up for now. These women were all the ones who started hitting on me, I never spoke to them before they expressed interest in me.