Anyone else get jealous when your boyfriend/girlfriend keeps checking his/her phone every two seconds and receiving text after text?

Or am I just a jealous bi***? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• haha I don't think its jealousy... Its just fu**in annoying. If I am with her in person she better be there with me mentally. Luckily my girlfriend only uses instagram and hates most other social media and even snapchat (yay!) and then she really only texts me, her parents and her brother so not very often if I am around her

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't get jealous. I'd just leave them to their addiction, and move on to someone who wants to be more present in their life, and the relationship.

• In general it is annoying/rude for anyone to do that.

• hahhahaah no... y should i? :)

• That wouldn't make me jealous but it's fucking annoying. My girlfriend sometimes does this and I have to remind her to stop it, she's like a little girl sometimes with her phone. She has it under control lately but it still annoys me sometimes.

• Well you must be curious or something, its not exactly ok for him to check his phone all the time and not telling you

What Girls Said 5

• I don't get jealous...

• I would get jealous of the phone. Not necessarily the people he's texting, though. Although it depends what you guys are doing together/how often you do it along with a lot of other factors. Tell him you wish he would stay off his phone for a bit. Maybe he will.

• Hells yeah Imma be jealous that better be either a guy or a lesbian he's texting every 2 seconds!

• i dont think i would be jealous but i would be mad if it was a date

• I do because I wonder who the hell he is texting