Guys, would a boyfriend be intimidated?

I think my boyfriend gets jealous when i hang out with my guy friends and take selfies... Why is this? .. Its just friends.

19

Most Helpful Guy

• It's his lack of trust or insecurities.

For me a lot of times I'm perfectly fine with a girl I'm dating to be close to her guy friends she already know. It's when she meets another guy "friend" and all of sudden they're really close that gets to me.

What Guys Said 18

• He is just unsure of it all... u never know... what if ur guy friends try to make a move on u at one point? thats what usually goes through a guys head when his girl gets too close to other guys. u might think that them making a move is impossible and they'd never do it... but trust me... no guy can be 100% friends with u... some feelings still linger, and thats why ur boy is probably jealous of

• hahahha he's afraid that they will steal u from him ;)

• That's not being jealous. That's being normal.

You should be concerned if he DOESN'T act like that. Cuz that would mean he doesn't care.

• Oh he does... At times... By adding random girls... On social media.. Getting their numbers.. Dancing with girls.. Letting them by h[m drinks... They give him their numbet.. And the funny part is he says they are taken... To me its bullshit but hmm.. I don't know.. He barely messages me but makes time to like girls pics on social media.. message people on social media and for me.. Hmm no replies... But wen we meet connecti]n is good... So i dunno y he gets jealous wen i hang out with my guy friends... Its weird... To me that he does..

• He sounds like an awful boyfriend.

• To me he has a huge ego! ... N i think he is prob feeding on his ego

• Because girls and guys can't really be friends. They always end up having sex and/or creating jealousy. Not a good idea if you care about your boyfriend.

• it's all good, he should give you your space, but don't do anything inappropriate to make him worry tho :)

• I wouldn't.. i am not like that!!

• Well we men know that our females guy friends only want to get in her pants most the Time and women never seem to notice this... we hate allyour guy friends to be honest.

• True. But for me i like him only more than friends

• depends how much time are you hanging around guys friends, are they exs, they may be trying to pull you. there is not such thing if there is a attraction there. why do you need to take so many selfies

• I take pics as memories with my friends... No exs..

• i would too.

I guess I'm just a protective guy. Which is important in this world filled with liars and backstabbers.

• Your guy may be overprotective. And it all comes to trust so if don't trust you then its not a healthy relationship you are having!

• He is just overprotective. Trust is there

• The part is 'just' never be a just for a man ;)

• He's not jealous... you're chewing up all the memory he pays for.

• You should tell him that he has nothing to fear, that they're just buddies!

• Ihav2fart said it perfectly

• Lol girls who got a bunch of guy friends are usually hoes. Idc what anyone says. Whenever I meet a girl & see she dont have a lot of girlfriends and chills with a bunch of guys its a rap

• Not necessarily. But i agree with u.

• Once, he feels comfortable and see your only friend than I would not worry.

• It's a natural reaction everyone struggles with jealousy in different ways, I think if I was really intimate with my girl I'd trust her around other guys...

• I think only sluts need to get attention from other guys when they have a boyfriend.

• True. But im not that

• Yeah at 25 i dont want my girl hangin with dudes