He's new to all of this?

So I've been in my relationship with my boyfriend for almost two years now. He has never been in a serious relationship I am his first and he genuinely loves me I know he does, but recently I feel as though he's becoming distant, and he isn't very open, but he has told me before he's concerned about losing me and I have constantly told him my only interest is in him. I am also worried that maybe now he doesn't know that since we have been together so long we are at that comfortable point in our relationship. We see each other twice a week at the most and in a week we are taking a three day vaycay with just us. I just want some advice on how to handle shy guys and first time long term relationships. I want to keep him interested and happy, any tips? (And we are already sexually active, stay the night with each other every now and then, and share quite a bit of common interest.) any of the tips you guys give is very helpful and most appreciated. Thanks for reading!

Most Helpful Guy

• Just communicate and be willing to compromise...

What Guys Said 2

• maybe he wants u to chase him back?

• I've never chased back so I'm not sure how to show that? :/

• start texin him maybe?

• Make him feel comfortable if u start things going eventually he will stop being shy guy.

• I have done that and he's just very I can't think of the word he's just really to himself, what else should I try to make him feel more comfortable. When he's really upset he just says "I don't know, I just don't know" and that worries me :( I don't wanna lose him, I love him so much and I try to do everything for him.

• Talk to him i think u both have some insecurity things that need to be put on the table

What Girls Said 1

• you have to try to make him feel comfortable.