Girls, Do black girls like white guys?

i think it'd be nice to expand my horizons, and see what other women are like. i just don't know if black women like white guys, but i also still have that stereotype of them in my mind. it'd be nice to meet a nice caring black girl with class. do they exist?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• "It'd be nice to meet a nice caring black girl with class", how do you want to meet a black girl if you're already discriminating them? If you're assuming that all black girls are rude and have no class?
    If you keep thinking this way, you will never find a black girl who's interested in you.

• Omg this 💜

• Of course. I know there are fine black girls out there who break the stereotype. I will find them!

• I hope you do. Good luck!

What Girls Said 20

• Some do, some don't. Of course black women with class exist. I'm proof of that haha. Even if there was a black girl whose preference was not white guys, she may still give one a chance if, he approached her with confidence. Just approach one and, give it a try, just be yourself. There is actually a lot of us who are nothing like the stereotype we have.

• I love white guys, and yes they exist. A LOT of black women like white guys, don't be intimidated by us because we don't bite. It's a stigma to a lot of other races who like black girls, sadly. And I advise you to erase that stereotype in your head because not all of us are the same. I don't think all white guys like to go hunting and fishing.

• My first boyfriend was white. I'm open minded, however it seems like both of the races pay no attention to each other.

• Yes. Some do, some don't. You also need to get rid of any stereotypes that you have because it makes you 1) look ignorant 2) less desirable. 3) comes off as pathetic.

• Lol Yes I exist. Meeting a classy black woman isn't rare, you know? I know a lot of ghettos, and a lot of classy. I don't like ghetto people myself, and they're some in every race. But they can't help it, that's just how they were raised. you'll find a classy girl, Where are you looking, because they're so many.

• Yes, they do. I mostly date white guys. No, I don't have a preference of race, but I live in a predominantly white community. I have no problem dating them. Yes, I am classy. Besides be sassy and independent, I'm not the stereotypical black girl.

• Yes! I actually prefer white over black, because you're outgoing and are open about life (based on my experiences).

• I consider myself very classy. Not all black women are ghetto (although it may seem that way) I wish more people would just move past the stereotypes and try to get to know us personally, instead of jumping to conclusions.

• I like all guys. Race really doesn't matter to me

• Yes. I am actually only attracted to white guys. You can still find a nice caring black women with class.

• Yea I do I like every race it dosent matter to me there are plenty of classy black girls out there like myself you just have to find the right one

• Yep. I like white guys.

• Yes, I do like white guys :). I like all different kinds of guys.

• Yes we do like white men

• I think they do. Although I'm mixed so I can't talk for them

• Yes we do.

• Do you consider a part of the stereotype or a classy and loving black woman?

• Yes I do. What exactly is the stereotype you have of us?

• Unfortunately, it's the stereotypical black woman who's chubby and likes to demean her man all the time.

• I'm black and I love White guys. More than Black guys actually. Only problem is that I don't think White guys like me. I think that a lot of Black girls feel that way.

• i do... my boyfriend is white :)

• I'm a black woman and most of the guys I've been with were white.

• lots of them do.