If it happened while you were at work, and you realized it, would you even go home?
- The country (whichever you happen to be standing in) would burn to the ground *overnight*...50% (4)60% (6)56% (10)Vote
- Women would rise up as one and butcher all the men0% (0)20% (2)11% (2)Vote
- All men would rise up as one and butcher all the women0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- It would be really rough, but eventually most of us would pull through, and in the end it would be a good thing...38% (3)10% (1)22% (4)Vote
- Other...12% (1)10% (1)11% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Absolutely horrible. I don't want to think about how many people would go from having no interest in me to hating me within seconds if they could hear my thoughts. And just how much more I'd hate other people. People have a tendency to focus on the negative, so no matter what kind thoughts a person has, it's their critical and cruel thoughts that people will judge them on. Regardless of how positive a person tries to be, they will focus on another persons negative thoughts.1