If mind reading spontaneously manifested in human beings (all of 'em), would that help or hurt people in their relationships?

If it happened while you were at work, and you realized it, would you even go home?

• The country (whichever you happen to be standing in) would burn to the ground *overnight*...
  • Women would rise up as one and butcher all the men
  • All men would rise up as one and butcher all the women
  • It would be really rough, but eventually most of us would pull through, and in the end it would be a good thing...
  • Other...

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely horrible. I don't want to think about how many people would go from having no interest in me to hating me within seconds if they could hear my thoughts. And just how much more I'd hate other people. People have a tendency to focus on the negative, so no matter what kind thoughts a person has, it's their critical and cruel thoughts that people will judge them on. Regardless of how positive a person tries to be, they will focus on another persons negative thoughts.

What Girls Said 3

• It could help since a lot of people already assume that people can read their minds which is why they don't communicate well and we won't have to wonder about ulterior motives. It an also be bad because it would be hard for people to deceive and you can be easily mad at what someone is not thinking especially if they say the complete opposite and that can lead to destruction.

• Burn baby burn!

• That would be a complete disaster. Contrarily to the idealistic thoughts of many people on GAG in regards to relationships.

What Guys Said 1

• things would b FUCKED UP then ;)