Guys, can you really go a whole year with the same person just messing around without catching any feelings?

You know the whole thing about just being friends, nothing serious just hang out and everythhing like friends but then there is the sex involve in it. Can you really go over 6 months like that with the same person without catching any feelings for her?

if ur answer is no then i need to know why is it so hard to admit that you caught feelings for that person and why not move the "friendship" a step further

10

Most Helpful Guy

• A year? Probably not. Once you throw in sex, it's generally no longer a casual relationship to me unless there are other considerations.

• other considerations like what?

• Yes, I understand that. I was just illustrating a type of situation where I could be like that with someone without developing those types of feelings.

• :) got it thnx

What Guys Said 9

• maybe... difficult though ;)

• I certainly couldn't do that without getting feelings for the girl. He must be very manipulative to be like that. You should be able to tell from the sex whether he has any feelings for you. Is the sex just mechanical of is there passion in it? Does he kiss you deeply and does he get a hard on when you kiss him that way? If not then look for someone else to have sex with someone who will appreciate you not jst use you XXX

• NO. I either am crushing hard or not much connection/just friends, pretty quickly on. Usually very, very, very early on.

• a whole year? i would probably catch feelings before then. and girls would also start wanting a relationship by then, if not with me then with someone else.

• Sure, if that is what you both agreed, no probs

• No i dont think thats possible

• Prob not i couldnt

• i could. but humans like you can't.

• Yes, absolutely. I have two female friends who I've fucked on and off since we were in high school over five years ago.