Girls, How older would you date a man?

I am turning 30 next month and still single but I want to settle down in my early 30s. I wonder what girls usually think about age difference. I would like someone younger so I can still hold a bit on having babies. How young is to young and how old is too old in your opinion?

17

Most Helpful Girl

• Oldest I've been with was 46, but I wouldn't want to marry someone that much older than me. I wouldn't go over 10 years now. I use to like older guys, but realized if it work and we both aged gracefully, I'll still end up taking care of him. I know it sound crazy, but I have relatives who life was put on hold after marry someone 20+ years older. I have learned from them, they said they loved there S. O. but wish they were around the same age. They told me it's cute and fun until your 60 and their 83. They also said it's best to marry someone around your own age so y'all can grow old together. Three women have told me this, so I'm going to take their advice.

What Girls Said 16

• No older than 26 for me. Anything older than that and you feel like an uncle/father or something to me.

• 3 years is your max?

• Yep. That's what I'm currently comfortable with. I'm still in school so I want someone in a similar life phase as me.

• I think 30 would be the oldest.

• So basically a 10 year difference?

• I'm 16 so I think the youngest would be 15. The oldest, even 30. It's all about how old they look, not how old they are.

• Well I'm in a relationship with someone who is in their mid 30's. That's the line drawn for me.

• at my age I wouldn't date anyone younger than me likely and only a year older than me

• 33 would be the oldest

• Not too old 10 years max.

• If I was older I would only want to date someone my age or just a year older.

• 5 years is my limit.

• I couldn't get into dating men in their 30s until I was 25-26 or so. I tried a few times and it just didn't work - too many differences and the older the guy compared to me, the bossier and more superficial he would seem be. A 5-6 year gap always seemed to be best to me.

• That goes for younger too... Too much is too much.

• I dated a guy 18 years older than me but my current fiancé is younger than me by 6 years

• I'm 23 and would be open to dating someone in his mid 40s, max.

• Not over 2 years older.

• I'm 27 and I'll date guys 25&up. When I was 25, I was involved with a guy that was 48.

• I'd date a man up to maybe ten years older but I won't date a man more than 3 years younger... But that's me.. And I'm 26 by the way...

• I'm 22. I like older men. The oldest I would date is 52.