Guys, are you afraid of girls who don't smile?

This could be a random girl or a girl you know
I Get told all the time to smile by men

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Not afraid, just not as attracted to them. Guys like being around women who are generally happy, they like making women happy. Even as friends people (not just guys) like being around happy upbeat friends co-workers etc . It doesn't mean you need to be happy all the time or force it when you are sad, it just helps.

What Guys Said 19

• It adds to the mystery. There is a difference between not smiling and being a bitch. If you have that bitch look, I wouldn't waste my time. But in general simply not smiling all the time isn't a turn off or anything.

• I can't lie... if a girl doesn't at least give a half-smile, I pass her up. Odds of her rejecting me is higher.

• Haha we all like nice smiling girls :D
    But if you don't smile because you're shy, to me it would not be a turn off. I'm rather shy myself especially when it's about making first contact.

• I'm not afraid of them, quite frankly, I wouldn't be interested in a girl who doesn't smile in the first place. It's a big turn off if she doesn't.

• nah... i can make em smile anyway 8)

• I'm not afraid I just don't think she's interested. If I see no joy she probably doesn't like me. Also they could be saying it because they think you have a cute smile and want to always see it.

• Not afraid... but i like a girl who has a playful attitude, which means she likes to joke around a lot and smile basically

• Afraid no. But I love a good smile its the first thing I notice.

• No, I'm afraid of a girl who's smile fades the minute you turn your back.

• Not afraid. But much more attracted to girls that smile/laugh/happy often.

• I'm not afraid of them but I do consider it a turn off if she never smiles

• I have never been afraid of any Woman :)

• "Only the Feds I fear" - Biggie

• I like resting bitch faces but thats just me

• Not afraid but boring

• i'm not afraid of any gyal...

• I wouldn't say afraid

• Not afraid. But the bright and bubbly smiling girl is gonna get my attention a lot more

• If a girl doesn't smile it breaks me inside. I feel I need to help her cope with the hurt!