Why do some guys don't treat women with the Respect that they deserve? My girlfriend is hot but she doesn't believe it because of assholes out there?

Why do some guys don't treat women with the Respect that they deserve?  My girlfriend is hot but she doesn't believe it because of assholes out there?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you believe she's hot, you don't need to post a picture to prove it. What would our opinions matter?

I think it's nasty when people give others a hard time for mistakes they've made or, worse, characteristics they can't control, but usually when I learn a little more about them I can see why they act the way they do. Just condemning people is a short-sighted.

The best thing is to help her learn that, whether or not she is physically attractive, that doesn't have to determine what she thinks of herself.

What Girls Said 4

• Because they're simply dicks.

• a lot of assholes out in the world xD.

• awww she's pretty, does she know that you put her picture of her In a swimsuit on the Internet? that's your job as a new boyfriend to reassure she Is worth it etc.

• Too many jerks.

What Guys Said 7

• simply coz some guys r assholes bro ;)

• People who do not respect others, do not respect themselves.

• Because unfortunately some guys just are -.-

• Just help her instil her self worth back be the positive face of men to her and help her feel loved and wanted. Hopefully that will sit in her deeper than the offenses of less kind men image past.

• Well she has to get a better opinion of herself

• goes both ways.

they say players killed dating but dont mention gold diggers who made men realise its not worth it.

its a mutal cycle of destruction\

• Because women don't treat men with the respect that they deserve.