Why doesn't my boyfriend treat me like a girlfriend?

my boyfriend treats me like shit , always mad at me & arguing w. Me for no reason he ignores me , gets jealous easily goes a day without tlkin to me , he constantly questions are relationship & feels like im not loyal or faithful when he knows all i do is work so i really have no time for myself & much more ! why does he treat me like this when im nothin but nice & loyal to him. He treats me like im his hoe or sumthen , & it really makes me upset & question our relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• man... y are u stll wid hm then? :/

What Guys Said 5

• You definitely do not deserve that. If he does not treat you right and if it upsets you. Either talk to him about it and say he needs to change or leave

• Because you chose the wrong guy?

Move on?

• When you are on your deathbed will you look back on this time with happiness or regret.

• Girl... u should leave him... why do u put up with this?

• U allow him to treat u that way

What Girls Said 5

• umm.. because his self-esteem is crap and he's an abusive control freak that hopes subconsciously if he undermines your self-esteem enough you won't walk away from a bad thing?

The reality is he treats you that way because you accept it. You have a choice to make: stay in a relationship that you know is bad for you (and will only get worse), or take a risk on yourself and walk away - refuse to compromise. If you believe you deserve better you will find it.

• If he doesn't put the effort in and is always making up upset, then maybe it's not worth trying anymore

• Why don't you dump him

• That's because he's dating his social circle

• you should leave him!