Girl didn't turn up to date, what should I do?

Good morning.

ill just go straight into it.

so I asked this girl out on a date, I just just went straight off the bridge and even though I was shy I asked her out to the cinema. She said YES. So we agreed a time and date. I've never been out with a girl before so it was my first time.

i arrived there 20 minutes before the date, I even brought her some chocolates and a rose.

However, i waited and waited and as time passed I knew she wasn't coming. So after about waiting an hour I decided to go home. I put the rose in the bin and ate the chocolates.

And on Monday we go back to school, I feel humiliated as my date didn't turn up. I don't know what to do in this situation!

please help. I'm embarrassed

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say she owes you an apology and explanation... but frankly, she barely deserves even the dignity of that.

Don't go up to her or talk to her, do not show any interest or try to engage her. Let her come to you. Don't immediately forgive her, by doing so you are basically validating her shitty treatment of you.

It might be difficult, but just get on with your life as normal, as if she doesn't exist. Because to you, she shouldn't.

What Girls Said 2

• She was irresponsible. Not worth your time, anyway.

Avoid her. Really. Don't bother talking to her.

Did she at least message you?

• No she hasn't spoken to me since Wednesday

• Unless she got into some car crash, don't talk to her.

Just be casual on Monday and ignore her.

• you should ignore her.

What Guys Said 8

• Ooooohhh. Geez dude, *virtual bro hug*.

You should confront her about it so you can give her some of the awkwardness. Also, next time, pick her up.

• She's a btch don't worry you'll get someone better and anyways karma is going to get her back so its okay

• hahahahhha... badass bro... better give up :)

• She isn't worth your time

• Happened to me a while ago. I woulr say she is not interested and just move on..

• Just say "it's your loss, I was gonna surprise you with something but since you didn't come you won't get it. She gonna think about that surprise all day. Mental Torture basically lol

• Delete her number from your phone and move on to bigger and better things. This has happened to all of us at one point or another; it sucks, but at least you don't have to waste any more time and money on her. Next time, don't get any gifts for the first date... it's way too early for that.

• Be polite to her anytime you do interact from this point on, but cut her off your list of people to date, befriend, or talk to casually. Forget about her--she behaved rudely to you, so she no longer is worth your time.

If she apologizes, accept her apology and be gracious. But the same as above. You don't date her, you don't befriend her, you don't talk to her.