Are bratz dolls or barbies considered hot?

Did you find them hot as a child

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Girl

• i always liked them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you think they're beautiful?

What Guys Said 5

• Barbies were pretty hot, but are also an unrealistic representation of the female form for the most part ( I know there are girls out there who have that figure or work very hard for it. no offense to you ladies)

0|0
    0|0
    • Nothing wrong with trying to look like Barbie
      Do you think bratz dolls are hot/pretty too?

• Bratz were kind of weird to me, but yeah I guess. Did not really have much with bratz, but my tow little sisters defintitely hard barbie and polly pockets

• I never focused my attention on dolls, because I usually played with action figures.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol i found them creepy af haha 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I would choose you over them. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • No just scary looking

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I didn't think of them as "hot" But I thought they were pretty, it's part of the draw with playing with them as a little girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to like Bratz more than I love barbies! I recalled even playing the Bratz game on PS2 as a child xD Barbies are rather creepy, for me.. whenever I get one from my parents or relatives, I literally pull out the body parts out lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • Did you think the bratz dolls were beautiful

• Yup! I even wished I looked as pretty as Jade, lol.

• I found bratz dolls hot when I was a kid haha never barbie. But my little sister had Winx dolls, and I thought they were the prettiest dolls out of all of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't even know what hot meant

0|0
    0|0
  • They are waay oversexulalized..

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, Bratz dolls were oversexualized. Their clothes and sexy bedroom eyes. I still think they're a little raunchy for little girls. What with the shirt skirts and belly tops!

• I didn't think they were hot but I thought they were beautiful.

0|0
    0|0