How long it takes time for him to introduce me to his mom?

I'm dating this gyu for 8 months and we have a good relationship but he hasn't introduced me to his family yet!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think every guy is different. My boyfriend and I have been dating almost half a year. My boyfriend introduce me to his mother just after two weeks of dating. I was shocked at first and asked him isn't it too fast? And he answer NO with confidence. He said he wants me to meet his most important family members. Although before dating I told him that I am serious and look for a long-term relationship (having a future with). I didn't believe him at first, but when he introduce me to his mom I was anxious but happy because she welcomed me like a family member. Couple weeks later, I introduced him to my parents to show my sincere.

For this matter, to me, time is really don't matter to me. If either party feels he or she is ready then he or she will introduce. I would advise you to ask him, but I am afraid he might think that you are "rushing". I didn't ask my boyfriend to meet his mom. My boyfriend told me that he showed a picture of me to his mom and also said that his mom wants to meet me. That's why his mom was extremely welcomed me. Whenever his mom comes to visit him, I always come over and hangout with them.

But sometimes you have to make a move first. So just ask him IF you want to. :)

What Guys Said 4

• There really isn't a timeline on this one. I'd say too soon is worst than too late.

There could be a million speculative things but have you asked him? Or hinted?

• I'm waiting for him to bring it up! Shoul I ask him?

• Yea, i don't see the harm in that:

- "what's your family like?"
      - " oh cool, we should all have lunch one day?"

Then go from there..

• Kinda weird. Sometimes it's normal even just bumming around the house together and parents are around.

• I usually wait a full year. I don't know what you're complaining about.

• Have you asked to meet his family, or are you waiting for him to bring it up?

• Yes. Some guys are taught that the woman will set the pace of a relationship, so he might be waiting for you to let him know you're ready. Or he might not think it's a big deal if you meet his family. It's clearly something that's important to you, so it's best to talk about that with him. No one can fault you for wanting to meet his family after eight months.

What Girls Said 2

• My boyfriend did within 2months on mother's day even.

• He should have done it by now!