What are the biggest causes of why guys don't end up with the girl they are talking to?

I wish I could do a poll on this but I assume there will be a variety of answers... hopefully.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are only really two possibilities, as far as I can see: either she's not attracted to him, or she is attracted, but he's not capitalizing on it.

Let's assume he does have a chance. Then I would say the key thing is to form an emotional connection with her. If he doesn't do that, no ball.

What Girls Said 2

• Her just not being attracted to him unfortunately. Nobody's fault but it's hurtful for the person who gets turned down :(

• if she gets bored of him.

What Guys Said 2

• he doubts himself. Which makes him move slowly resulting in the girl losing interest or assuming he isn't interested. Or maybe he misread her signs and she never intended on a romantic relationship in the first place. It was just platonic in her eyes.

• For me, it has always been because I was led on the whole time.