Guys, would u want to date someone who was hot but lazy?

If she was really hot and her personality was good otherwise but she liked sitting at home a lot, wasn't that ambitious, slept in a lot, no exercise (but has a good body) etc.

20

Most Helpful Guy

• That sounds both great or horrible at the same time. Depends what you mean by lazy.

If by lazy you mean you prefer to stay at home rather than go do outdoor activities, I actually prefer that.

But if by lazy you mean you don't work for anything, and act like a spoilt and entitled person who considers she doesn't have to do shit because others will for her, than that is just the worst type of person.

What Guys Said 19

• No, the lack of her being able to even exercise properly would be a deal killer for me eventually, if not right off. Hot or not. This shows a profound lack of Balance in the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual bodies. And I myself want to be with someone who is well, happy, and takes full responsibility for themselves.

• Having said that, I have to add that I can identify with her being perhaps perceived as lazy, as I like being home, and such. Nothing wrong with that. Still, one simply must take an active part in being healthy and fit.

• Naw I like to go out and do stuff! Being active is always fun. Sure I enjoy being lazy every now and the, but not all the time

• Depends what you mean by lazy, if she lives in a pig sty and I have to support her 100% then no thanks.

• sure for a while anyway

• Sure we will give it a go. Hopefully I will get to go out a bit more get some fresh air and get motivated.
    Get her conference back

• Yeah I would. But how does she stay in shape if she's not going to the gym?

• What do u mean? Just natural so I suppose good genes I dunno.

• Ok. I mean for awhile it would be fine I guess. I just dont want to have to do everything in the relationship would be my worry.

• Lol! I don't mind having someone who's a lazy couch potato watching Netflix with me for a day xD

• Not really... I don't mind about the staying at home... but you got to be ambitious and exercise is important to me

• Lol I don't know, I'd have to spend more time with her to assess

• absolutely :D i´m like this too.

• Sure y not lazy is good

• Sure... I'd fuck her in between naps.

• I would not

• Hell no and hell no

• No way, it's not gonna work for me.

• sure. why not?

• Eh... I'd like her to be a little less lazy than that.

• She is useless for me but i think if a guy accepted her like this he must be super hero to do all home work alone , for me i can't stand with this situation long time more than 1 week.

• Fuck buddy, but no dating