Guys, how long until it's love?

I have been casually seeing and more with a gentleman for going on 8 years we don't put labels on it and we don't really talk feelings but lately I've been wondering would any guy stay around a girl that long with no ties to make him stay if it wasn't love? Just wanting an opinion before I go talking to him about it! Thanks ;)

5

Most Helpful Guy

• He just might be a great friend. Guys want friends too!

What Guys Said 4

• I fall in love at first sight, so I wouldn't know.

• That's a dumb question you can't just determine how long it will take to fall in love you will know when you are in love

• Smh ur taking it a bit to literal there but hey thanks for implying my asking ur stance on if u would be in some sort of love at that point is stupid 👍🏾 pardon the hell out of me sir...

• salope je ne vois pas pourquoi quelqu'un voudrait perdre il temps avec vous

• Awwww so sweet calling me out my name an all just because I thanked u for calling me stupid... really dude perhaps it is u that needs some lips on ur shit help u with that aggression ;)

• 8 years already and no love yet? you should find real love in about 18 months already

• Is he having external sex?

• Not really no... I say that because in that area we are honest... u have to be these days but feelings: whole different ball game!