Guys, will a guy still want to chase after me if I go on the 2nd and 3rd dates 2 nights in a row or am I not playing hard enough to get?

Guys, will a guy still want to chase after me if I go in the 2nd and 3rd dates 2 nights in a row or am I not playing hard enough to get?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• No, playing hard to get means that you won't sleep with him right away. Not showing intrest will loose him. You should want to talk/see him. If things are working out then go with it. To hold back how you feel now would be foolish. If you guys had a good time then it's going well. His intrest is high and yours is too. Showing intrest will not loose him but assure him things are going well. If you pull back he will think your loosing intrest and either walk away or panic and do somthing stuped.

One of the biggest problems now is that women are so scared of showing too much intrest- they wind up showing too little intrest and fuck it up.

What Guys Said 10

• I can't see why not. This whole dating rules, games, and waiting for this or that is just a bs waste of your time and life. Fortune favors the bold, not the timid or unsure, and I want to share Love and Passion. Life is for living, not waiting, as far as I'm concerned. :)

• Hard to get...

Know what the hardest thing a man ever tries to catch? A woman.
    I have never heard a guy say 'I sure wish it was a tougher challenge'

That being said, don't sweat seeing him so often. In my opinion I would be psyched to have that attention

• with other guys? I would not even fool with you if you did that to me

• What r u talking about? No not with other guys.

• 'The chase' is highly over rated... its fun in terms of getting the number but, after that we need some sense of normalcy...

• I can't speak for others but I loath the "hard to get" routine. As long as I am interested, the more a woman pursues me, the more intensely I feel.

• There is no chase after that. He basically likes you and stays wit you or he won't.

• Nothing to chase... he's bagged you.

• Don't play hard to get, you're only hurting your own chances. If you like him, don't worry about it.

• "hard to get" is a players excuse for being a player

• 3 dates, I would back off, she should be reaching out if she was interested at that stage, otherwise I would move on probably to someone who is

• What do u mean? Why would u back off after 3 dates? By reaching out what do u mean by that, is going in the 2nd and 3rd dates with him not reaching out?

• Ok cool but that doesn't even answer my question..

• If you play too hard, he might walk away... it's a fine line, especially if he has other options