Stalking anyone?

hi guys, just wondering if u also check things like 'when was she last online' etc? Or is that just a girls thing? Or is it just me? ;-)

412

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• Eh, sometimes.

• thatยดs not stalking in my opinion. itยดs just the reviewing of information that she willingly and knowingly provides ;)

• I have no reason to check I have no crush

• That's never happened to me before actually๐Ÿ˜„

• You mean the stalking them? I don't think checking on someone to see if there on facebook Is stalking at all, driving by there house and following them you might have something there to say about it. And what if you think they are cheating on you and you want to know what's going on you have the right to find out

• Lol no I meant somehow I always have a crush on someone ;) actual stalking is terrible. A little bit of secret snooping is acceptable I think๐Ÿ˜‰

• Is that stalking or just curiosity/obsession?

• Nope I've stalked anybody I have dealt with stalkers before though.

• I wish I had some worth while stuff to get someone to stalk me

• Lol well the point is that the person being stalked isn't supposed to find out that they're being stalked. So you never know, might be an army of girls out there stalking you as we speak๐Ÿ˜‰

• How can one determine that?

• Nope i dont... LOL

Do you stalk me?๐Ÿ˜Š

• Yeah, we do. For sure we do. But, it doesn't mean stalking... lol

• Stalking anyone is my job, Is that answer you want?

• There is no girl who stalked me on regular basis

• You never know do you๐Ÿ˜‰

• Who is your crush. :D

• Lol I ask myself that at times too๐Ÿ˜‰ he pretends to be super grown up (I'm older than him) but then he is so so cute at times so that it's more like awww! A lot of girls fancy him which is weht I can't quite believe that he likes me... ah I don't know. You tell me! ๐Ÿ˜‰

What Girls Said 4

• Yep... I hate admit it, but yes I do.

• Girls do it app the time, and I have plenty of guys doing it. Its okay to be curious. Just don't be like :"I wondering what she is doing inside her house right now, I'll go inside and check."

• What are you doing inside your house so I can check

• Yep, I've done it before.

• You've stalked people lol?

• @Phoenix98 "hi guys, just wondering if u also check things like 'when was she last online' etc?"

That doesn't necessarily mean stalk. Just because I have checked to see when someone was last online doesn't mean I watch their activity every 5 seconds. I have genuinely been curious when some people have last been online, that way I see if they have been away from the computer/site or if they have been ignoring me.

• Lol well I was referring to just general around stuff lol not anything in particular. And I wasn't accusing you of stalking I was just asking a question lol, so relax.

• Yes. Totally. Although I haven't done it in ages.