Are tall and curvy non-hispanic white American girls of eastern european and italian heritage and not of irish, german, British, scandinavian, dutch?

... origins?

Updates:
im asking if tall and curvy non-hispanic white American girls are of eastern european and italian heritage and not of irish , British, german, dutch, scandinavian origins?

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Guy

• What the Hell are you asking?

0|1
    0|0
    • I think he is asking how is it white girls can have big monster booty and be curvy without having black/hispanic people DNA.

What Girls Said 4

• tall and curvy genes r everywhere, u can't just confine them to particular races.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wtf? 😲

(Filler)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not too sure what you're asking exactly.

0|0
    0|0
  • ⬅White, tall, curvy, & English ancestry.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't get this question

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• That's quite possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see a LOT of really really pretty German descendants. The Dutch are generally tallest; they are statuesque, taller and bigger all over but attractive. The Italians are pretty curvaceous. I think Italian irish mix women are stunning.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.
    ... What?

0|0
    0|0
  • What a joke.

Anyone that lives in California knows that Latinos are the majority. Rare the tome you meet a Scandinavian. Plus, even if one did its safe to say that people from Latin backgrounds are on average more attractive than any other.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are Aryan.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have personally knows Scandinavian women who were very curvy and slim

0|0
    0|0