How should I ask my crush out?

At school, I really like a girl. We have on class together but sit far away. She is single and is not into any guy in particular. We worked on a project together for school with two other people so we have each other phone numbers. During the project, it was mainly work centered and I did not have too much of a chance to talk to her personally. I am not a big flirter anyway, more of a romantic. When we pass in the hallways, we always say hi quickly and go on our business. I do not know if she likes me but I know she is very nice. Summer is coming up and I want to ask her out. I do not know how to approach her. She is very attractive, a 9 in my eyes and most people say I am a 7 maybe an 8. I am shy and awkward and not very muscular though. I am also not very funny. I am going to do football senior to buffen up senior year and she will try cheerleading. I am more into "boring" things such as cooking; casually by my own rules, photography, music, with the exception of sports. I am what you call a "smart slacker"; 2050 on my SAT's and 5's on my AP's but a 3.1 gpa. Also teachers and counselors bash on me in front of people. I am a very nice guy and I think that is the best thing going for me. It is a small school so it might be embarassing if she shuts me down. The good news is that since we will both be seniors next year and there are not too many attractive guys in the school, I do not have a lot of competition. I dress well and keep myself clean so I do not have a hygeine issue. The biggest thing against me besides by awkwardness and not being funny is that I do not have any good freinds, only quite a few acquaitances and she is very popular. How should I approach her for the last week and a half of school? I do not want to lose her. I want to ask her out but do not want to have an awkward senior year. Should I ask her to hangout on Friday in a casual way or should I be more straightforward? What would be a good first date idea? I know I have a lot of q's but I ned help

Most Helpful Guy

• If you know in your heart that's she's the one go get her. in take it slowly in. stay her friend for an while then an relationship. in God will bless y'all throughout the way..

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• if she's pop... things r difficult man.. she's surrounded by other dudes

• "dear crush girl, would you go out with me?"