Girls, would you date a guy shorter than you?

What if the guy you met online... was shorter than you when you met with him? Would you date that guy... or just leave it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I know height isn't everything, but I would never date a short guy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• In all honesty I probably wouldn't ~ It would make me feel very masculine whenever I'm around him and that's just something I can't stand. I'm a girl and I want to be able to feel like one, especially in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he hadn't lied to me about his height, I'd be cool. If he had lied, it'd be the dishonesty that put me off him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have in the past and it didn't work out that well. it only lasted less than a week. I am about 5'9 and the guy I dated that was shorter than me was 5'75 or 5'8. I don't like not wearing heels

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how much shorter he is than me, I'm a tall girl and usually don't date guys that are 3+inches shorter than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would. I have dated a guy who was couple of inch shorter than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would. He would have to be really good-looking though

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go through the with the date if it was too late and if getting to know him changes my mind then sure but if it didn't then no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would, most of my crushes are short.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's not that short then, sure why not :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'6 and the shortest I would date would be like 4'9

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure why not if we click.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality is all that matters. If she can't accept that, she's not worth your time.

0|0
    0|0
  • He would have to be really fit looking and atractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'1, so no I wouldn't likely date a guy that is shorter then me.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, being 6' and a girl, i have dated guys that were shorter than me!

0|0
    0|0
  • yes ma'am most are any way
    i'm 6'1 and most guys are shorter than me from the start , they love longs legs
    i think its cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I say yes but I've only meet one guy shorter than me

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I were a tall girl, I would. But since I am only 5'3, I don't know if dating a guy below that would be fine :O

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dated a guy who was 5'2" when I'm 5'8" so yes

0|0
    0|0
    • OMG!!!😲

• Show All
    • I think I will be even more taller... My dad is 6"4. I am 6"6 and I don't understand that why my twin sister is only 5"4!!! I was once at the restaurant with her and a guy asked me "It's your daughter?" I was like "What the ****? Go **** you yourself... **** you l****s..."

• What the hell... And I've had similar situation happen. I was dating this guy who was 3 years older than me and they asked him why he was babysitting his sisrer when we went out once.. People be stupid