Girls, would you date a guy shorter than you?

What if the guy you met online... was shorter than you when you met with him? Would you date that guy... or just leave it?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I know height isn't everything, but I would never date a short guy.

What Girls Said 20

• In all honesty I probably wouldn't ~ It would make me feel very masculine whenever I'm around him and that's just something I can't stand. I'm a girl and I want to be able to feel like one, especially in a relationship.

• If he hadn't lied to me about his height, I'd be cool. If he had lied, it'd be the dishonesty that put me off him.

• I have in the past and it didn't work out that well. it only lasted less than a week. I am about 5'9 and the guy I dated that was shorter than me was 5'75 or 5'8. I don't like not wearing heels

• Depends how much shorter he is than me, I'm a tall girl and usually don't date guys that are 3+inches shorter than me.

• Yes, I would. I have dated a guy who was couple of inch shorter than me.

• Yes I would. He would have to be really good-looking though

• I would go through the with the date if it was too late and if getting to know him changes my mind then sure but if it didn't then no.

• Yes, I would, most of my crushes are short.

• If he's not that short then, sure why not :)

• I'm 5'6 and the shortest I would date would be like 4'9

• Yeah sure why not if we click.

• Personality is all that matters. If she can't accept that, she's not worth your time.

• He would have to be really fit looking and atractive

• I'm 5'1, so no I wouldn't likely date a guy that is shorter then me.

• yes, being 6' and a girl, i have dated guys that were shorter than me!

• yes ma'am most are any way
    i'm 6'1 and most guys are shorter than me from the start , they love longs legs
    i think its cute

• I say yes but I've only meet one guy shorter than me

• Not a chance.

• If I were a tall girl, I would. But since I am only 5'3, I don't know if dating a guy below that would be fine :O

• I've dated a guy who was 5'2" when I'm 5'8" so yes

• OMG!!!😲

• I think I will be even more taller... My dad is 6"4. I am 6"6 and I don't understand that why my twin sister is only 5"4!!! I was once at the restaurant with her and a guy asked me "It's your daughter?" I was like "What the ****? Go **** you yourself... **** you l****s..."

• What the hell... And I've had similar situation happen. I was dating this guy who was 3 years older than me and they asked him why he was babysitting his sisrer when we went out once.. People be stupid