When you get jealous of someone, what is the reason for it?

Is it their looks? Their success? Etc

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont get jealous of anyone. When i see someone who is more successful than or more good looking than me, i'm just like good for him. Especially when it comes to success, they probably worked hard for it and if i wanna be successful like them then i need to work harder to earn it. But the main reason why i don't get jealous of them is because i am satisfied with myself, even though i'm not successful yet and not that good looking. If you are not satisfied of yourself then you will Envy others. and that is Never a good thing. So if you are not satisfied with yourself, work on yourself to become satisfied. Tackle the issues that make you hate yourself

What Guys Said 2

• guess so... but i'd try 2 comfort her n tell her she's perfect 8)

• I don't think you understood the question

• Its mostly about how much is going for them instead of me. it can be anything but... that just makes me wana focus on myself some more and improve

What Girls Said 4

• Usually it's because they have something I don't which can be looks, money, happiness or the "perfect life"

• Their kindness/good heart.

• I get jealous of who they are.

I don't think I am pretty. Never have. I don't think I am worth anything really. So I usually only get jealous of my crush's female friends because they are perfect for him and I am not. They are happy with who they are and I hate me. Thats what I am jealous of.

• Usually their success. I rarely get jealous over silly thing like look. I am quite different than other girls.