Girls, need some help please?

I'm seriously struggling with talking to girls in a way where they would see me as a potential boyfriend instead of friend I don't know what to say or do to show them I like them or I would be a good boyfriend for them. I'm not just talking about one girl. The one girl I gave up on I mean girls in general how can I talk to them and act around them to make them interested in becoming more?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• simply be entertaining and always willing to make physical contact when the opportunity presents it's self. You have to do everything with confidence if you show that you are insecure or hesitant you will simply make her more self aware and uncomfortable. When I say touching I mean in neutral hot zones like hand holding or playing with a strand of her hair. If you hug her you hug her at the waist closest to her back side but not so close that your right on top of it. If you go for her hair compliment her hair and take a strand of it twirl it around your finger and release do not touch to often or else she'll be more conscious of it and be weirded out you invade her space but only gently not aggressively don't be fast like a cat about it. If you do this right she should develop a level of comfort with you particularly if you make her feel comfortable with the idea of touching you.

What Girls Said 4

• Confidence is key. Girls love a guy who can come up to them an spark up a good conversation. Smile. Try not to act nervous even tho you are. It takes time obviously. But going for it seriously won't hurt you. You get shut down just keep trying. Don't give up too soon. See how you can improve yourself each time when approaching a woman. Showing interest into getting to know her. Be your confident self. Good luck.

• Help the out more. Be with them a lot but not too much. Be nice. Touch her a lot.

• You probably heard this before, but confidence works wonders. I don't know why, but it just does.

• What do you mean by confidence tho how do I get it across without being cocky, what I mean is how to portray confidence then

• Your time is valuable, so don't say things like "if you are free" or "if you don't mind." Say what you have to say clearly, don't stutter too much and just say, "Hey, I really like you, would you like to go out and see a movie this weekend?" You aren't being cocky if you aren't expecting a yes. So if you are unsure of what a girl will say, I'm sure you'll do fine in that area. Being flirty in general works and don't feel the need to be a jerk, be kind, but don't be the type to shower girls with gifts or to be a yes man because girls don't like it when guys are weak, it looks pathetic. I'm not like that, but a lot of girls are and a lot will also take advantage of that without planning to date you.

• It sounds like it might be helpful for you to work on being a little more playful and flirty in addition to being the nice guy you already are. Compliment her--respectfully--so that she sees you're paying attention. Things like, "Wow, you look adorable in those shoes," etc. so that it's not like you're just some perv but you're definitely a hot blooded male who's aware of her attractiveness. Maybe just a little playful teasing would help, too.