I am only girl who like short guys?

I find it cute when guy is same height as me or 1-2 cm shorter or taller than me. I don´t like tall men because I find weird to date somebody 30 cm taller than me. Lot of girls says that they want really tall guys but I find it weird when you can´t see girlfriend and you must look down to find her.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• hahahha i appreciate dat 8)

• Haha, you're a treasure!

• No a lot of girls don't care I'm noticing people are dating people who don't fit the ideal nowadays

• nope there's probs more...

• yup you are weird.. NO woman likes short / shorter man..
    by the way how tall are you?

• How you can call somebody weird? It is my own preference and it might not be yours. And you know they might be hotter than you! I am 5´5.

• despite being so short he is popular? ok maybe most girls friendzone him?
      do you find such short men to be manly and worth datinng?

• they don´t friendzone him. HE friendzone some of them :) He is dating model girl.

• I'm 5'8" Is that too tall?

What Girls Said 4

• I enjoy guys around my same height. It makes kissing and holding has a lot easier.

• how tall are you?

• I've done 98%+ of kissing while sitting or laying down. I think it's harder to relax and focus on the kissing while standing straight up.

• She is not different. She os normal! And you know what? I have like 10 girl friends who love shorties!

• I like short guys and tall guys. Not really tall guys that much, like 6'5 guys and not really short guys like 5'0.

• I'm 5'8and my boyfriend is 5'7. I'Im totally happy with our hiefhr

• you're not the only one!