Guys, is it a turn-off if you meet her for a drink and she's not wearing heels?

Updates:
Thanks for all the feedback, guys!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do women want to wear heels? I cannot understand why any intelligent woman wants to walk on her toes. it isn't sexy, it just looks uncomfortable. So honestly, any woman I meet wearing heels I will just thing isn't smart enough to wear something comfortable.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• Heels are nice, but not a turn off.
    I actually like girls who have a vintage style- say, wears converses with a throw back dress. That is most attractive to me!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say it's a turn off, as much as it's a sign of casual comfort for her, and for her feet after perhaps a long day in heels at the office. Though many men DO like heels, see them as a sign of a woman's powerful femininity, or as sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I'm completely happy either way

0|0
    0|0
  • hahahha so fuckin wot? sneakers FTW

0|0
    0|0
  • God no, I think heels are modern day torture instruments. Most guys would think so, too, if they had to wear them. Flats are cool or a modest 2 inch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a turn off. I'll assume probably she's a more casual-type of apersonality, which is fine if that's what you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wearing heels has nothing to do with turning us on or off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily a turn off. Would've preferred heels, but it's not a big deal really.

0|0
    0|0
    • Is there another option that might still be sexy and show him that I take the date seriously?

• Show All
    • Thanks!

• No problem. Hope it works out for you!

• If I like her then I like her. I'm not going to be turned off by something like that. Sure, I might get turned on if she wears them and they look good but not wearing them isn't a negative.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um... No? Why should it be?

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I want to meet her. Not her heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, I would rather her be comfortable and not trying so hard that she ware heels

0|0
    0|0
  • dont wear heels, they screw up your feet. I wouldn't discard anyone because of wearing heels but if she doesn't it's a plus to me

0|0
    0|0
  • No, she can look great wearing a lot of different things

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm short so no heels is great news haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even like heels... isn't it painful for you ladies too?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like women in heels personally, so that wouldn't be a turnoff at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • It dosent matter

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really

0|0
    0|0
  • its not, guys who think girls should always wear heels are just narrow minded

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of, kind of not

0|0
    0|0
  • No, we don't give a shit tbh lol

0|0
    0|0