Do I just cut him off or tell him I am not interested anymore?

I have met him online. We talked over the phone and exchanged photos, but I wasn't very interested. What turned me off ultimately is his incessant calls and texts after. I tried to ignore him or tell him I am busy so that he understands, but he is sti calling. Should I just block him or tell him politely I am not interested?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm new to online dating, but from what I've read on the subject, it's common practice (and socially acceptable?) to just stop replying when you see it's not the right guy. There's no need to "break up" with somebody if you're not even dating IRL yet.

• Right.. I hope your datong experience is a good one:)

• Thanks. Also, it sounds like you're already tried the gentle approach and he's not respecting your boundaries. So I'd definitely block him. You don't *owe* him an explanation beforehand--just whatever makes you more comfortable. It sound like he'd likely follow up with lots of urgent texts/calls, though.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, you probably need someone a bit more considerate of you, your time, and of boundaries. Especially since he was already told you aren't interested. :)

• better politely... ;)

• tell him politely ure not interested

• block him at this point

What Girls Said 1