Girls, Fall in love with my 18+ student what to do?

I fall in love with my 18+ old female student. what to do?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Lust comes and goes, but good jobs are hard to find.

• NICE

• right RBD12 it is love. but this anonymous thinking this is lust. i want to marry here. and not a time pass for me. i am seeing her as an permanent option in this temporary life.

• If it's that serious, it will wait until she's not a student.

What Girls Said 19

• Nothing! Wait till semester is over to get a move on with your relationship if thats what you're wanting, just because there's obviously strict rules when it comes to dating a student, but you can't help the way you feel- so feel how you want, just take action after!

• Wait until she is no longer your student and mature enough to handle a relationship with an older man.

• I doubt you've fallen in love with her. It's probably physical attraction.

Forget about her. She's your student. You don't wanna lose your job, do you?

• Can you please explain difference between love and physical attraction?

• Wait to the end of the year or class whatever just make sure she is old enough to understand your feelings. Think if she is mature enough you know dating you. As ethics goes I think you know the answer to that but I also believe in love so go for it. But its up to you.

• Well what's the age difference? But if you guys aren't that far apart in age and you're sure she doesn't have a boyfriend then admit your feelings to her, go out secretly, and then make it official when she's done with you're class. But if you admit your feelings and she asks you to better her grades, dump her quick.

• You should not. You're in a position of power and it is highly irresponsible. Plus you could lose your job if you try anything.

• nothing about it if she doesn't seem to be giving you any signs of interest if you make a move you'll creep her out as well as it will spread around school and you'll be known as that creepy pedophile teacher and get fired due to the fact that teacher student relationships are looked down upon and seen as sexual harassment and manipulation

• What's the exact age? How long will the class last? I'd say wait after class is completely over and ask her for coffee. I never knew teachers actually crush on students lol.

• Don't do anything, wait till they're not a student.

• You do absolutely nothing. Your career should matter more than having a crush.

• Ask her out.

• If she's your student then it probably wouldn't be a good idea to act on your feeling

• quit your job and then date her

• Ask her on a date?

• She is 18+, nobody would care...

• Quit your job and date her

• Pound her real bad, if that's what you really want.

• Stop down-voting me, prudes.

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Quit your job.

• Forget about her.

• why?

• Then why god made her so much attractive?

• because its fate that made her attractive 😃