Guys, is it true no one wants a virgin?

I have a guy friend and he always tell me no one wants a virgin. I am currently a virgin and its making me a little insecure. Its not like im waiting for marraige or anything i just haven't found some one and taken it thag far. Is it true no one wants a virgin.

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Your guy friend is a fuckwit. But seriously think about, everyone in the world is or was a virgin at one point in their life. If no one would root a virgin then we would all still be virgins.

What Guys Said 19

• Guys typically aren't going to want a virgin for a hookup or friends with benefits scenario because they assume you aren't going to put out early and are going to need more time to become comfortable.

Guys who want a relrelationship (which I'm assuming are the guys you want) will either not care or they will consider it a positive thing that they get to be your first.

• I have heard plenty of women make that comment too. I think most people are ok with it. Myself, virgin is no problem as long as you are willing to learn to do new things and give it a honest effort.

• It is decidedly NOT true and you need new guy friends. A man who falls in love with you will take you as you are and is far more likely to value your virginity and what it means. That you are a women of wisdom and virtue who does not give herself lightly.

• I'll help you out if you want. I have had quite a few virgins over the years and find them very refreshing as it is like a clean slat to teach and show the ropes and one or two have turmed into little sex bombs... lol I prefer slightly older and experienced but we all have to start somewhere. As I said if you would like to be started very respectfully and taught properly then get back to me. I am somewhat older but then experience counts and I do know what I'm doing... lol You'd need to be in the UK though

• Dirty old man soliciting for sex on GaG. Keep it classy, dude.

• Who jerked your chain?

• I was being facetious she is in the USA and I'm in the UK that is a real get together isn't it?

• Lol kidding me? Who was that idiot who told you that? 😂😂
    Ever heard a story that if you pass your 30's as a virgin you will become a wizard... go for it xD lol
    So the answer is no, it doesn't matter if your a virgin or not, just maintain a good personality and a good figure/health and live happily ^^
    Good luck :D

• untrue... although personally prefer non-virgins tbh :)

• Doesn't matter. When you get to 20s majority of people aren't virgins (unless by personal choice) but who cares. Virgin fetishes are predatory and weird af

• I would preffer a girl who k. kws what she is doing but Im willing to play sex teacher with a virgir :)

• I don't mind a virgin girl, especially since I'm a virgin guy myself.

• No it's not true. Don't worry.

• Wrong wrong wrong
    i prefer virgin
    virgin is good
    save ot for someone special
    cheers

• well then, he just won the biggest douche in the universe award.

• nooo. I mean some guys want experience and stuff but only if sex is a HUGE part of being with someone, in my opinion, and that's a red flag itself!

• If that were true we'd have way more virgins because nobody would want to take their virginity.

• It is nonsens

• It's not true. For me personally, I don't care what her sexual history is.

• Lol that's a myth, miss
    That guy is deluded

• no it isn't true.

to most guys it isn't important. :-)

• No. The media just says that shit