I NEED TO CALM DOWN. I'm in love. Crushing way too hard. I dont want to scare him away?

I am dating this guy.. he is awesome.. I think about him all the time. We have been on 4 dates, and last time i spent the night at his place and we had sex. It was a wonderful night. Time ran way too fast, and we just cuddled and kissed.. made out. Had sex. Oooh yeah. And i can't stop thinking about him.

I need to calm down, i'm way too in to him already, and i dont want to scare him away. Everytime we chat, i'm panicking, thinking what i wrote was too flirty, or pushy in some way..

I NEED HELP. Someone turn me off.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel you girl. Just calm down a little bit. Or play the push and pull game.

• Ooh. what kind of game is that? =)

• Like u r going a little bit distant from him for bout a week. He will start wondering though or maybe he will start asking. By that time. Both of u will become a mess. Both cannot calm down anymore. Haha. It will be equal at that time.

• I definitely cannot do that. I would die.

What Guys Said 2

• hahahha u should tone down yer nervousness actually... maybe this would make things worse i'm afraid :?

• That is exactly what i am afraid off. But its not easy..

• don't eat for 2 days then you would trade all world for a cheeseburger and don't give a shit about some random dude

What Girls Said 3

• Enjoy this feeling! It's probably the most exciting time in a relationship. :)

• Chillio, you're over thinking.

• just take a deep breath and take it easy.