My best friend is still I love with her ex who had used her and this new guy (he is literally perfect for her) but she can't seem to like him?

This guy my best friend had met this new guy and he is probably the best thing that has ever happened to her but she can't realize that her ex is never gonna come back and this guy is the best for her.

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmm then owuldn't it be better to not see him again?

What Guys Said 3

• The heart wants what the heart wants

• Some girls are blind and thick headed when it comes to a nice guy that they're looking for and he's right in front of her. She should prob just take a break from dating and just hang out with her friends. Maybe have her friends help her find an actual nice guy, have her open her eyes to the type of A**hole she was dating.

• You can't really make people realize that someone is perfect for them. Even if she liked this guy, she probably wouldn't be reason for a relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• You can't really do anything about that.