Don't wanna be a good girl anymore?

I'm so tired of being the good girl and being taken advantage of by people (especially guys). How can I break free of this image and prove myself as a "free spirit" rather than the stereotypical good girl? Any suggestions will work so don't hesitate with your answers!

Thanks in advance! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• have lots of casual sex with hot guys you don't like!

• LOL :) That would definitely break the "good girl" image. Thanks for answering :)

• Yeah, that's what I was asking about, lol

• It's just an emoji on my phone

What Guys Said 7

• Don't be a mean girl! Nice guys like me dream of having a nice girl someday!

If you're taken advantage of I'd say remove their toxic influence and find a guy that will treat you right ^_^

• You don't consider "good girls" to be boring? :)

• Good girls don't have to be boring! If you think you're being used by most guys, just respect yourself enogh to say no or whatever it could be the reason for why you're thinking this. I've been there (still am), but I'm working on it because I'm so sick and tired of feeling used and all that. You can be a good girl and people will like you for you :)

• @Asker no they are not boring. I don't want a mean girl just like you probably don't want a mean guy who isn't really thinking about your needs.
      @ijustloveyou yup I agree.

All the nice guys and girls feel the fear of being boring but everyone is a unique individual and that by itself should provide enough mystery and excitement for others to discover yup yup... Taking drugs and treating others poorly isn't exciting for everyone...

• hahahah jusr don't be conservative 8)

• What do you mean by conservative? Like do you mean mannerisms or the way I dress? :)

• Be a rebel yo 8)

• Easier said than done but okay, lol :)

• I suppose you could start by living your life for YOU and not to please others.

• Really helpful actually :) Probably the best way to do things. Thanks for answering

• No problem. I see you haven't lost your kindness... yet :D

But honestly. You can still be a "good girl" and be interesting and exiting at the same time. Becoming a bitch will not make you more popular. You will only get more jerks that will use you by being like that.

Being good and kind is not the same as being a doormat or a people pleaser. You can still stand tall and have a voice even if you are kind. I would respect a kind girl a million times more than one with a bitchy attitude.

• if you break the good girl image you'll only be taken advantage of more by guys. just be with the right guys and you won't attract being taken advantage of.

• Remove your respect for people who don't respect you.

• No one cares!

• Obviously some people do otherwise they wouldn't waste their time answering, lol :)

• Start by NOT thanking people in advance, with a smiley face to boot...

• LOL :) Yeah, I'll have to work on not being overly polite. Good point and I'm kicking the smiley faces to the curb, ahaha

What Girls Said 6

• Stop caring about people so much. Be more selfish and caring more about things that interest yourself.

here are some songs to help motivate you. :D
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cdq9pNkH6E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPjybqsnnlg

• you need to learn not to care about what other people think. That's the main thing. If you are confident enough, you would know better and know exactly your worth so that when people will disappoint you or say some things, it won't get you and you won't be hurt by it. :)

• Being a good girl isn't a bad thing. Being a pushover is and I think that's what you are. Keep the right balance between things you want and what other people want. Most of the time, go for what you want. Be assertive, but don't become mean.

• Do the opposite of what you do.

• It doesn't matter how you dress. You can dress conservative or not its all about what your attitude is.
    Only do what you want to do when you want to doit. Simple as that pretty much.
    Have high self esteem, look good do what you want Dont worry about other peoples opinions

• Just get rid of you insecurities and do what you want!

• Thanks and that's very good advice actually :)