My boyfriend starts too many arguments?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating almost a month now and tbh he starts way too many arguments. Usually over stupid stuff and tries to turn it around on me and say I started it. For instance he jokes about stuff that I'm not ok with and I laugh it off but when I make a joke he gets annoyed and tells me to fuck off and stops texting me and then says I started an argument. He broke up with me the other day to get me to hang out with him more and then when I saw him in person he tried to turn it around and be mad at me for making him feel bad about breaking up with ME

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he's very immature. he's also playing games. You deserve much better than this. I think you should seriously consider leaving him for good and find another guy who is more confident and more loving.

This guy is going nowhere with girls until he grows up.

What Guys Said 1

• then wot's da point stayin with him since argments occur often? :/

What Girls Said 2

• Break up with him!

• Maybe if you just break up now, it won't hurt as much if you were to stay together for a year