Girls, Why did her friend get mad and leave her when she started talking to me?

Ok so I went to the bar the other day with some friends and walked outside. Well after about 5 minutes this girl came over and sat at my table, followed by her friend. Well she started asking me questions and all that and I decided she was too drunk so I wasn't really going to ask anything back. After a couple minutes I decided hey it would be good practice, so why not? As soon as I started showing interest back her friend got pissed off and was like you don't need to be talking to a stranger and walked off. I think she was the one who waks supposed to look after her. After talking for 10 minutes I realized she wasn't all that drunk and seemed like she would be a nice person if she was sober. They do say people speak the truth when they're drunk. Anyways, was her friend jealous? I don't understand why she walked off on her? I did end up getting her number.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Can I have your number too? Cuz it seems like you are really hot, I mean, 2 girls, huh, not bad XD jk

There are 3 reason why she could get mad:

1.- She was jealous and wanted you to talk to her and not to her friend.
    2.- She's sick of her friend trying to flirt with every guy, (could be slutty, right?)
    3.- Maybe she didn't want to take care of a drunk girl so she thought: let's give this guy the responsibility of taking care of her lol

The first one seems more accurate. What do you think?

What Girls Said 3

• she could have been jealous, or it could've been it was supposed to be girls night and she decided to go talk to a guy which made her friend mad

• She could have been jealous of her friend

Did you find the other friend attractive as well?

• she liked you.